Friday, July 13, 2007

I'll take the cake, but hold the singing

I absolutely dread my birthday. Not because I'm scared of getting older, because my life seems to get better each year. See, the problem is, I absolutely hate having large groups of people singing to me. Seriously, what is your reaction supposed to be during this whole debacle? Should I smile? I don't think so, because I'm certainly not happy.

And since Chi-Chi's went under, you don't even get fried ice cream for enduring this whole thing anymore.

I think I'm going to be like my little cousin, who just starts laughing and screaming hysterically when people sing the birthday song to him. It's cute when he does it, but trust me, if a grown person did this, it'd be scary. Like, horror movie scary.

Whatever. If you're a Cancer like me, then Happy F-ing Berfday. And this is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment